Send an email
4340 I-10 West, Seguin TX 78155
Open Mon-Fri 8am to 5pm
|Your browser currently has cookies
disabled which could cause problems on this site.
Steps to get financing for your metal building
- Get a quote from us on the steel building. This is your budget number for the steel and will be needed for the next steps.
- Depending on what kind of financing you need, we will direct you to the proper financing agent.
- The financing agents work with many lenders to find a loan with terms that are acceptable to you and is sufficient for your budget.
- Once financed, come back to us to put down the desposit and order your building.
We've helped dozens of businesses find financing - call us now and we'll get you started.
Call 888-372-4266 and ask for a building quote. Then get referred to a financing agent.
The first step in financing is determining your building cost. Our building price includes the cost of all materials required
to complete your structure as designed. You will need to get the cost of any other jobs required, such as excavation, foundation,
electrical, plumbing, etc. Make sure you have a firm estimate for any job you're considering hiring out, and have the contractor
submit the cost of their job in writing.
Business Owners - Farm & Ranch - Equine Professionals - Mechanics - Owner/Operator Truck Drivers... typically all you need is a business registered in your state with a two-year business history.
Types of financing available:
- Farm & Ranch Lease Packages
- Differed or Skip/Seasonal
- Business Lease Programs
- Municipal Lease Programs
- Start-up Business Leasing