|Before you Buy
|Few companies can compare with our prices. One thing is for sure, and that is they will tell you they can. Just remember that comparing apples with apples is the only way to be sure you are getting the best value for your dollar. If you are unsure of what someone else is quoting, that is a pretty good sign you will not get what you need. If you are confused about a competitors quote, we'd be happy to review it with you. By doing this you will ensure yourself that you are getting the best possible price. Our commitment to you is: we will always give you the best value for your dollar - even if we are faced with losing money in doing so.
- Do you know the company you're doing business with?
- Is the supplier a member of the Better Business Bureau?
- Do they have a record of dealing honestly?
- Can they refer you to satisfied customers?
- Is the physical address to the company available?
- Can you visit them at their offices?
- Are they a real company with a history of quality manufacturing?
- Are they Active Members of the AISC (American Institute of Steel Construction)
- Do they post any affiliation with any steel building association?
- Do you know what you are paying for?
- Does the steel building contract give line-item prices?
- Will you receive comprehensive set of erection plans?
- Are you getting written 30-year paint and 25-year Galvalume Plus® warranties?
- Does the contract specify 26 gauge panels?
- Does their roof panels include a "purlin bearing" leg?
- Does the roof system have an Underwriters Laboratories Class 90 rating?
- Are you being supplied with premium fasteners with a lifetime red-rust warranty?
- Will your steel building have a sculptured trim package?
- Are all the clips welded to primary structural components?
- Are the framed openings factory located?
- Does the supplier have the ability to engineer a custom design?
- Will you receive an 80+ page fully illustrated erection manual?
- Does the supplier have an in-house customer service department?
- Does the supplier actually manufacture what they sell?
- Do they process and produce all their drawings in-house?
- Do they ask you to sign a contract and pay a deposit before you know the total cost?
Sculptured Eave Trim
Utility Rake Corner
High Side Rake Trim